Mendix announced today that it has successfully closed 2009 with consistent expansion during difficult economic times. The company continues to achieve triple digit revenue growth in Q4 2009, for the 4th consecutive year, maintaining its return rate and boasting the following achievements:
- Named a ‘Cool Vendor’ by top analyst firm, Gartner Inc.
- Contracted new enterprise clients in insurance, utilities, retail and telecom sectors
- Expanded partner portfolio in US, UK, Middle Eastern and Asian markets throughout 2009
- Launched Mendix User Community Portal to support rapidly growing user base
- Doubled its workforce to 63 employees to manage increasing demand for Mendix products
Derek Roos, CEO at Mendix comments on the past year, “Although 2009 was a tough year for many organizations, Mendix did very well. I think that the current market conditions may have helped us by driving companies to look for smarter and more innovative ways to rapidly deliver applications that streamline processes and increase business agility.”
The Cambridge-based software company looks to grow its presence in international markets. Roos continues, “2010 is going to be an even more important year for Mendix as we focus on expanding our international customer base and acquiring new partners. We have some exciting product announcements planned and we’re looking to make substantial investments in our product roadmap and international roll-out.”
Mendix has been profitable since its start in 2005. After completing its best year yet, Roos expects a healthy, growth-oriented 2010 in both US and European markets.